PM Morrison says ‘Go Digital!’
About this event
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced significant funding for Digital transformation for business! Join the Plattar Augmented Reality Webinar and receive a $2000 discount to set up your business and start increasing sales.
Plattar is a 3D & WebAR platform that enables manufacturers & retailers to virtually place products into the customer’s hands through web-based Augmented Reality as well as Virtual showrooms. This dynamic platform has been proven to not only increase sales by up to 40% but also save money on marketing production costs via a virtual studio that enables you to create photographs and videos from one 3D model.
Clients include Snooze, Betta Home Living, Designer Appliances, Optus, Brooks | Samsung | SMEG | Breville | Westinghouse | LG | SAAB | Fisher & Paykel | Nespresso | ASKO | Unilever | Red Bull.
Presented by Rupert Deans – CEO and Founder
Who Should Attend?
Small to medium business owners and managers looking to diversify their marketing and advertising channels
What’s in it for you?
• Virtual Stores & Showrooms: Let your customers virtually walk through your store/showroom and browse, configure, try out, and buy your products.
• WebAR: Let customers place and virtually try out your product in the real world straight from your website.
• Configurators: Let customers to easily configure custom designs and update product attributes such as parts, color and textures.
• Sales Tool: Virtually transport product range to trade-show and showcase – Your entire product range in your pocket
• Support: Create self help support with step by step troubleshooting & support guides
• Photo and Video Studio: No more complicated and expensive photo shoots, simply capture every product angle, colour and texture, create rich promotional videos with our virtual studio
Why 3D & WebAR for your customers?
· SEO – Google has implemented AR within keyword search – If you don’t have 3D models created and indexed, your SEO will be impacted!
· 3D Viewing: Our retail customers have done split tests on 2D images vs 3D and have seen a 30% increase in conversions from 3D content.
· Apple & Google have released WebAR for their users
· According to Google, today’s shoppers spend an average of 13 days researching before making a decision and 46% of consumers prefer to complete the entire process from researching to buying using their smartphone*
· Visual search integration with platforms is launching