With the Australian Energy Regulator drafting price increases of up to 30% as of 1st July 2023, proud partner of the Australian Furniture Association, Energy Action, are inviting members to join their upcoming Energy Bill Relief Group Buying event.
CEO of the AFA, Patrizia Torelli, met with Energy Action Interim CEO, Bruce Macfarlane, to discuss the Energy Bill Relief program and exactly how beneficial it is for members who choose to sign up.
In this webinar, Patrizia and Bruce discuss frequently asked questions surrounding the ‘Energy Bill Relief’ campaign including:
– Who is eligible to sign up?
– How exactly does it work?
– The benefits of being a part of the program – and so much more.
Energy Action have made the process to sign up incredibly simple:
– Register your details and upload a copy of a recent energy bill
– One of Energy Action’s friendly team members will run through the process and arrange for a letter of authority to be signed.
– Energy Action then tender to their panel of retailers and depending on the retailer, will either get a discount on standard market rates or a fixed term 24 month offer.
This means you’ll be able to secure lower rates in a longer contract to keep your energy costs much lower, for a longer time period.
CUT OFF DATE FOR AFA MEMBERS: Friday 5th May 2023
With no up-front costs or registration fees, and no obligation to take up the offer if there are little to no savings, and Energy Action doing all of the hard work for you – the AFA strongly encourage you to get in touch with Energy Action today to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible on your energy bills.
Patrizia and Bruce discuss the Energy Bill Relief Program and delve into more detail about how it can potentially benefit you – listen here: